Hey Gina,
I'm thinking up more.  How about a new perfume called of course "Midnight Lady" with
of course South City Midnight Lady as the ad song.  Let's see. . . .

San Francisco lights twinkling in the background - as seen from some romantic balcony
(Mr. Santangelo please find a location) - my favorite song playing softly in the
background - I think some of Mr. Cohn's wine (red) being poured into beautiful crystal
glasses - he (fill in the blank ladies) leans in to get a whiff of a most sensual
perfume worn by "The Lady" (fill in the blank gentleman).  No talking - just a loving
look then scene change to the bottle of perfume as music volume increases.  Back to
the balcony to see the couple standing very close looking out at the city.

Where can I buy a bottle??
Kate the Doobie Newbie