Right on Ed and Gerry! Wouldn't it be great to see Doobs, Tulls, YES boys,
Funkers, etc., etc. on the tube to raise money for some good charities?
(Plus a little good publicity wouldn't hurt either!)

By the way, where is everybody? I'm getting lonely here. When is the next
chat night and where?
Slow Burnin' Steve

>Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 15:21:50 EDT
>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: Doobies On "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire"
>
>In a message dated 5/7/00 1:19:42 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
><<
> As many of you know last week on who wants to be a
> millionaire,it was celebrity week,were celebrities
> were playing for their favorite charities.I thought
> how great it would be if sometime in the future our
> beloved brothers could be on the show playing for the
> Vets Foundation,and wildlife conservation society.What
> do you all think,I think it would be cool!
>
>                                         Later,
>                                              Gerry
>  >>
>Yes, they should have a classic rock week, with fellows from Yes, Styxx,
>Kansas, and a few other bands!
>Ed C.
>_
Steve Wice