I was trying to get some inspiration this past weekend for me and Mr. Gina's
upcoming dance competition and decided to watch Dirty Dancing.  I also
wanted to hear Tommy Johnston sing "Where are You Tonite".  I'm not sure,
but I think I heard his voice in the background while Baby was carrying the
watermelon.  I had to turn it up real loud to hear it but there he was...so
unmistakable. So good. I was disappointed that Tommy's song was not danced
to in the movie and that they stuck it there in the watermelon scene---how
degrading!!!  But don't worry Tommy and Doobies,  in 2 more weeks, we're
gunna do some "dirty dancin" to your song, Excited and bring it on home for
regionals in Tulsa, OK.
To quote Pete Dubin, "Film at 11"
cinderella