HEY EVERYONE!!!

 Man, I got so many replies to my letter welcoming me, I'm so EXCITED!!!!!! I
almost feel like Family now....LOL. Once i started reading all the Mail, I
just had to get up and Put on "The Captain and Me"... I know we're all
waiting for the release of The DOOBIES new Album and I'm sure it's been
metioned many Times in here about The BALLAD They did On their Tour Last
year,,,,, But when Jo and I heard it we were Like ...OMG!!!!!! we gotta have
it, They sounded SO GOOD!!!!!! At the Concert they told us the New Album
would be out in April, I know it's worth the wait,,,,, But The  wait is
KILLING US, we want It NOW!!!!!! LOL. Now get this,,,,I've lived in TEXAS
most of My Life and I just found out there really is a sleepy Little town
down around San Antonio. So Now I figure there has to be a STORY behind The
song.. So if anyone Knows it, I'd sure like to hear it???? ALSO,,I tried to
get to the chat the othere night, but I'm puter illiterate, so if some one
could send me step by step instructions I'd be Most appreciative.. and Once
again Thanks For letting me be a Part of Y'alls Group... I think this is So
KOOL!!!!!!! Here's a Link to My web page, Nothing on it yet except our Pic,
but I thought y'all might like to see who your Talking with... Y'all Have a
Great WEKK!!     And Keep On ROCKING!! <A
HREF="http://baddcompny.homepage.com/index.html">Badd N Jo's</A>

Hugh N JO

 P.S... I take a lot of Heat for My Grammer and Mis spelling, so forgive me.
I'm too lazy to use that spell checker thing. it confuses me more than helps,
and I figure whats a few mis spelled words among friends......LOL