I can't remember which song I woke up to but I remember that I went to sleep
and woke up with the Doobies songs.

For approximately 3 years (until I got married and moved out) my sister, Ann
would put on the record player every Doobie Brothers album she owned and
they would play all night.

It seems that I woke up everytime the record player noisily dropped the next
album.  And went back to sleep when it started to play.  I do remember that
after hearing the same songs over and over, I started to wait until I heard
Another Park Another Sunday before I would go to sleep for the night.

Knowing it was my second favorite song,(and still is 25 years later) Ann
started to put that album on first. She is such a good sister.

I probably will not get to hear that song at Saratoga 2000, but Ann will get
to hear her favorite - which is any song the Doobie Brothers sing.

Helen

P.S. This week we spent 60 + hours at a charity horse show.  Ann was the
chairperson, I went to help her and what did she do?  She played Tom
Johnstons solo album, Everything You Heard is True over and over and over.
I believe I know the songs by heart.   PLEASE ... I need a new album.  I
know the Doobie Brothers said August but I don't know if I can wait.