Helen,
  TERRIFIC.....PERFECT.....and INCOMPARABLE....are the names I come up with
for your Sister! Does she do housecalls?

  Gina,
  I can't recall the songs either, but I've had those too! Go to sleep with a
smile from a Doobie song and wake up to the same Doobie song. Here in
Utah....they only play the same 5 Doobie songs. (I hate the radio stations
here!!!!!!!) I offered to buy the radio station a cd, just so they would play
other songs! Plus I asked the DJ's if they would do the "B Side" of anything
they had...and they blew me off!
  While sitting in the coffee shop last week with my Honey and my little
brother, we were treated with TJ's  "Nobody"...which shocked the hell out of
me! That is not a main stream Doobie Song. Obviously this was something one
of the employees had put together or a small station that I have never heard
of....which could logically be the case.  =)   Anyway.....you never know
where a Doobie tune will pop out  at you. Coolness!
        ~*;~*;~ Peace, Holly ~*;~*;~
"Music is the DOCTOR of my soul" The Doobie Brothers