In a message dated 9/20/00 9:30:17 PM Mountain Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<<  It was one of those days that would drive most people
 to drink.  If everything imaginable could go wrong.. >>

    Sorry to hear it Glenn....I had a good day, knowing I am off to see The
Doobies and my Doobie family (some of them---snif, snif) BUT wouldn't ya know
it.....GRUMBLE GRUMBLE....I had to haul my brothers camper down to some ponds
down south and in the middle of Nowheresville, I slammed my right thumb in
the truck door!!!!! It now looks like my big toe, but I wanted to read my
emails before I go grocery shopping and then soak in the tub and TRY to sleep
for my flight out of real life and into the Doobiedom in the morning.
  Everyone have a great weekend....I know I am going too. =)
  Peace, Holly J