Glenn:

Keeping an emergency line on your Visa for a Doobie Brothers concert fix?
Sounds good to me!

Lately, I have been in several places that I have been unsure of, having
moved to New Hampshire a little over a year ago and exploring around, even
WAAYY up in the Great North Woods, Moose Country. Funny thing, I hear a
Doobie Brothers song every time, and everything always turns out fine. So,
yes, I know what you're saying.

Keep the faith and I hope the rest of your week goes better.

Debbie in NH.