Pick up the new cd last weekend.
Here is my review.
I have to admit that this  cd was a total surprise.
I had to listen to it a couple of times just to make sure this was a Doobies
cd. My favorite track's are (Jerico ,Angels of Madness,Can't Stand to Lose,
Gates of Eden ,Don't be afraid, Rocking Horse).
Kudos to Pat Simmons for the haunting Don't be afraid. This song
would be great for all of those smooth jazz stations around the country.
Love the chorus.
Just my two cents but Rocking Horse should have been the first cd-single
of this album. I can't get that chorus out off my head. Great production value
on this cd. Wonderful lyrics and tight Harmon-y's.
I could have sworn i could hear Michael McDonald singing in the background of
a couple of the tracks but that was just wishful thinking on my part.
This is the best cd the Doobies have ever put out .Just my opinion of course.
I hope that this cd get's the media  and airplay  that it deserves.