Being new to the list(about 6 weeks now),I've read all the postings with
interest.To be honest,I didn't know the Doobies had a new album out.Got it
last week and I've played it to death,Love it.Anyways,when I got on here
there was mention of,I believe,ordinary man being on the top 40,and I was
curious if any of you lifers on this list knew who decides which songs get
released as singles from the cd.My preferences are People Gotta Love Again
and Jericho,I would think either one would do well,although I loved the
whole cd.Just an opinion,anyone else have any thought on this?
    Brendan in MA