If you have the CD of the wildlife concert thats great, but to really appreciate him
you have to see the video !!!!!  First it starts out with Mike and Keith doing a
GREAT drum solo, then Skylark walks up front and starts thumpin, it's really cool.
I'll bet he was influenced by Louis Johnson. (Brothers Johnson from the 70's and
Stanley Clarke)  I think he plays a lot like them with the string popping and stuff.
Joel