Well, just so you all know, I wasn't trying to get anything political going, I was
just close to a radio here at work that happened to have it on and thought it was
cool. By the way, remember our TRUE heros this weekend, not these overpaid sports
people, but the VETERANS who gave so much so that we may be free. Say a prayer for
those in the VA hospitals, and one for the families of those who never returned.
Also, pray that the new administration, who ever it is, funds the Veterans programs
the way they should be, and treats these people with the dignity and respect they
deserve.  God Bless them all !!  Long Live AMERICA !!    Joel

>>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 11/09/00 01:14AM >>>
Joel, just in case you didn't know, Limbaugh is not one of the Doobie
Brothers favorite people, or so I've heard. What do you know? Another reason
to like the Brothers. LOL.
                 Nick