Did anyone catch tonight's West Wing show? I must admit, it's the first time
I ever watched it. It was good. At one time when the (then) governer "Martin
Sheen" won the state of Illinois, the campaign HQ sstarted playing
"Celebrate" then the campaign manager said: "we got to change this music for
some Doobie Brothers."

I wonder which Doobie song would be best played at a time like that?
What a fool believes
Youjust can't stop it
 No I got it...
45th floor
Art, one of the many number one Doobie fans