Please help me in celebrating the birthday of one of the fan club's most
doable doobies.  Mr. Rick Santangelo is always busy preserving our Doobie
history and is to be commended for his tireless work.
So....here's your birthday song:   come on everybody!  Sing some harmony!

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you!  Happy biiiiirthhhdaay dear
racecar-dangerousthatswhyweyoucameraguykeepthisplanerollincan'tstandtoloseyo
uwhoahochinagrovetakemebythehand-Rick Santangeloooooo,
Happy biiiiirthday to youuuuuuu!
And many more.
Hugs,
gina