Gosh! I'm blushing... Now cut that out! :)

Thanks Gina! That was so sweet of you! And thanks to everyone else for
the B-day greetings. If I'm a year older today, than why do I feel so
young?!!! Must be all that Doobie music that keeps me going strong!

Hey, I'm working on the NEWS HOUR on PBS today so if you see a segment
from San Francisco with Elizabeth Farnsworth, I'll be on her camera. If
you watch it tonight you may just see my name in the credits... That is
if they don't cut it at your local station. I hate when they do that... ;)

Thanks again! :)

Rick

The only real way to look younger is not to be born so soon. -Charles
Schulz, cartoonist (1922-2000)

Ha Ha Ha!!!! ;)