From: gina dorman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2001 5:40 AM
To: Miles Lumbard
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Down In The (Lame, Hits Only)Track

 Great, Miles! And you can be the program director!  I'm ready to move to VA
and quit my job-from-hell right now and play All Doobies, ALL the time!  Can
I be a DJ?  Can I do the morning show?  (Sorry Steve W. and Steve A., I
asked first!)
"Toadwater?, VA?"...ribbit ribbit.

On Tue, 09 Jan 2001 19:05:08
 Miles Lumbard wrote:
>So I'm headed back to work from lunch, and I decide to turn on the
>radio, and see if Arlo is playing something good on The Fox.  Right then
>they are playing an ad spot for tomorrow's morning show, and what have
>they used for background music?  None other than the intro to Down In
>The Track!  A song which the humps won't play because it isn't "A
>Classic Hit".
>
>Anybody out there interested in starting a REAL R&R radio station in
>Toadwater Virginia?
>
>--
>            Hearin' Their Tunes Always Has A Way
>                  Of Soothin' Out My Soul
>
>           Cause Times Are Hard And Work Is Slow,
>              But Their Music Keeps Me Whole

Get FREE Email/Voicemail with 15MB at Lycos Communications at
http://comm.lycos.com