Why Steve, that's a question I ask myself every time I listen to KBCO the
"World Class Rock" station based out of Boulder here in Colorado.  I get very
frustrated when they play "Love of my Life" from the latest Santana album and
they always cut it right at the start of the great guitar solo.  I remember a
station back when I was in high school that used to play whole sides of
albums, like the 1st time I heard
"Ina Gada Da Vida" and I remember them playing lots of Doobies, as well as
other favorites, and they NEVER cut tunes!  I guess radio nowadays sucks.

Peace to all!

Ed C.

In a message dated 1/10/01 3:11:35 PM Mountain Standard Time,