Hi Guys!

  I just wanted to remind you all about the chat tomorrow night.  I hope to
be able to see even more of you there this week.
  Last week was pretty fast paced, but we sure had fun!
  One thing that some of you may not have caught (and it is posted in message
boards area as well)  is that if you want to ENLARGE YOUR FONTSIZE while in
the chatroom.... you need to type this....EXACTLY like this:
          *chat fontsize 14   (astericChat space fontsize space 14)
  Then all you blind people (like me) can read the chat lines.  =)

  Let's all plug in our SR tomorrow night and yap the evening away.
  Peace,   (the addy is my siggy)

Looking for a Doobie Brothers Fans chat? Why not join us at:
http://clubs.nbci.com/doobiebrothersfans/index.lhtml