I hope I don't get in trouble for this but I'm sure
it's something you all want to know.  I didn't hear
back from the Doobies on whether this was "public"
news yet but they made the mistake of telling me and
I've never been any good at keeping a secret.  :)

In my last email to the list (earlier today), I
suggested that the Doobies concentrate on getting
airplay for their "slower" songs off of Sibling
Rivalry (most notably "Ordinary Man" and "Can't Stand
to Lose").  To my surprise, I received a reply from
the Doobies themselves and was told (as Holly told me
also) that "great minds think alike" and was given the
following announcement from them...

"Ordinary Man" will be released as a single to all
Adult Contemporary stations on January 15th!!!

This could get the ball rolling and we could all be in
for a very fun ride!  Keep your fingers crossed that
this is as well received as it SHOULD BE!!

Doug