Hi all:

Sorry to do this through the list, but I just wanted to let those of you in
the chat know I made good on my promise to have a margarita for you at the
Hard Rock Cafe in Boston this evening. And it was pretty darned good, too!

I also hit the merchandise booth, and came across a CD with the title Rockin
Down the Highway. Well, of COURSE the first song on the CD was none other
than that one. How's THAT for cool?

Does anyone on the list know if the Doobies have any displays in any of the
Hard Rock Cafes anywhere? Or if not, any plans to? I was just curious.

Nine days and counting until Behind the Music. Woohooo!

Debbie in NH.