Okay fans here's what you been waiting for, here's the
latest informations from the House of Blues.
Take Care
Doobie Dan
Note: forwarded message attached.

=====
doobiedann

Hey Daniel,

We are going to set up a Fan Club presale for Wednesday and Thursday to be
available for purchase online on Tuesday 2/20.  The Saturday show will be
announce later and we will have tickets on hold and available for the Fan
Club as we have already discussed when it is announced.  I will have more
information for you in detail on Monday morning.

Is there a way that you can forward an email address list for the fans so we
can let them all know all the details?

:)bobby

Bobby Sanders
House of Blues Los Angeles