I totally agree!  A great guitar solo, made more interesting now, due to the
recent revelations.  It turned out to be his last w/ the Doobs on a studio
album...so it's a sort of, collector's item.  He's responsible for some my
favorite solos & riffs (like on Reelin' In the Years w/ Steely Dan)!
Quite ironic, that the album Mike thought was s__t & the band disliked doing,
got them 4 Grammys!

George, wondering How Do Those Fools Survive?