This is indeed a timely and refreshing perspective.

I have too recently joined the group and have enjoyed each and every email
thus far. I too share a similar perspective in that (it) should always be
about the music. I do not need a special flashy light on, or a cloudy misty
perspective to achieve the sensitive levels of music composed of rhythms,
combined with powerful moving language, and genuine sincerity & love.

These are perhaps some of the most compelling elements for me.

It is great to meet such a nice group of folks. I look forward to seeing you
all in LA this summer!

Marty Strohecker

PS GMaloy will probably goof on me for this sappy intro. Nonetheless, it
truely heartfelt.