In a message dated 3/21/01 9:11:32 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I'm in the
 lowly profession of Education.  (At least it seems now days that
 Teachers are not held in high regard!!) >>

Yes, my dear Iowa Brad, isn't that a shame!  Good teachers should be paid and
respected as well as Doctors!

A fond welcome to all you new fan club members!  And as for the rest of you,
it's been a blast reading about all of you!  I MIGHT HAVE TO SELL ONE OF MY
CHILDREN SO I CAN ATTEND THIS YEAR'S CONVENTION SO I COULD HANG OUT WITH YOU
ALL!     OK, Cindergina, you know I couldn't sell them but if I can find a
way...anyway, it's been great hearing about all of you!  Keep it up, folks!

God's peace!
Ed C.