--WOnderful, LARRY!!!!! I don't consider teaching a lowly position either.  If it is,
then, I'm one rank below you on the food chain!  I'm a nurse and work with abused and
neglected children (most with behavioral problems too).  I hear cocktail party
comments like like, "oh, you're JUST a nurse? Why didn't you go to medical school?"
Aaaah the joys of servitude.....
You picked a good first album to buy. Stampede is a rockin album!  You should have
seen the days when the Doobies did Cheat the Hangman in concert...Far OUT!
Gina