Hello:
My name is Mike Szatkowski, I live in Bensalem, Pa. , which is just outside
of Phila., I am 40 years old, and am married to my wife Melanie who I met in
1989 and have been together ever since. We have 2 wonderful children, Ashley,
and Justin.
I am an Aircraft Maintenance Technician for a Major Airline in Phila., and
have been working on aircraft for the last 20 years, my wife Melanie is a
Travel Agent taking care of  travel for the US Navy.
I have been a Doobie fan for about 25 years, when my 2 brothers took me to a
concert in Phila., and i have followed them ever since.
The biggest highlight was 2 years ago when I met the group after a show in
Atlantic City, something I will never forget.
I have been in the fan club for about 2 years, thanks in part to Laurin and
Torrey.
Take Care everyone
Mike