I AGREE!
Joseph O. Sabb Jr.
----- Original Message -----
From: Bob Young
To: Scooter
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 8:31 PM
Subject: whats goin` on?

Scott/Scooter,
       Hey man, whats going on???????
Don`t go...I read your mail tonight with such sad regret. I thought this was a great friendly site up until I read your sad note. I do not know what has happened to make you take this decision, and certainly have seen nothing you have written that I found offensive. Please reconsider. The silent majority I am sure wish you to stay and I have always enjoyed your impute into the site. I started to write this off list to you, but since starting I have decided to send it to the fans site as well.
I may be in England but if someone has upset you this much I will come over and have words with them, give me their names, Hey I`m only a 6` 3" cop after all !! The force is with you so there. Your love of the band is more important to me than the opinions of the small minded minority. It`s 0130 here as I write this and I go to bed now with a heavy heart
                                Stay with us.
                                    Bobby Bob.
And for the rest of you why not support the guy as well?