Pat used a Gibson 335 in the 70's and 80's .I saw a Schecter Strat at the
House of Blues in Myrtle Beach last year . Tom still uses PRS , but in
the 70's he used a Gibson SG , a Flying V , and If I remember  right , a
Les Paul on occasions . I did see him play a Gibson L5 in Savannah , Ga.,
on the tour with Pablo Cruise in 1979 . But that didnt last long . I
didnt see any amps onstage there , but if you look at the Boxset on the
last page ,you will see Tom has a Marshall cabinet on the stage behind
him . Skunk...Fender Strat !!!
I am curious on the effects they all are currently using , so let me know
if there is a website that caters to that information
Later