In about 1975 Tom also used an early BC Rich guitar. I have also seen him
with a Gibson Reverse-Firebird. Amp-wise I think he used to use Fender, then
Marshall and Peavey. I believe he is using Fender combos again now. I
believe Pat's amps have been Fenders, Gibsons and more recently Mesa Boogie
with Digitech effects. Skunk used a Burns guitar on occasion in addition to
his strats, a Roland synth-Les Paul, and some home-made guitars. I'm not
sure of his amplification but I believe it was Fender in the early days.
Tiran played various basses over the years including a Rickenbacker, early
Alembic, pre-CBS MusicMan, Gibson EB-3, Fender Precision, Fender Jazz, PRS,
Gibson Thunderbird, BC Rich Mockingbird, etc etc. He now uses home made
basses, Ken Lawrence, Music Man & Modulus basses. His amps were Ampeg SVT,
Acoustic & Dumble in the early days. Around the reunion/Cycles/Brotherhood
he used SWR and Trace Elliot amps through Hartke & SWR cabs. He currently
uses the Line 6 Bass Pod Pro (pre-amp/effects) through an Eden amp and
Euphonic Audio cabs. Skylark uses Lakland & Alembic basses through Trace
Elliot amps/cabs. John McFee used to play Dean guitars through Music Man
amps. He now uses Fender, ESP and various other guitars with the Roland VG-8
guitar module. I'm not sure what amps he currently uses....

Hope all this helps! I really should get out more.... lol!

Gary (The Limey Doobie!)