Top Ten Reasons Why I Love Being A Doobie Fan

10)  I Get Excited every time I hear The Doobies

9)   It's fun when I've Been Workin' on learning a new or old Doobie's tune on guitar.

8)   I Gotta Oh, Sweet Feelin' when they're on the radio.

7)   I love being a Doobie Disciple

6)   When a Doobie CD is blasting in my "Magic Jeep" I'm a Road Angel

5)   Something You Said on the list is usually fun to read.

4)   Nobody Gonna Take Love Away From Me, Yeah.

3)   The tunes make me feel like I'm on a Flying Cloud

2)   I can hear the Doobies in Chinatown or ANY town

And The Number One Reason Why I Love Being A Doobie Fan:

1)  Something Got A Hold On Me the first time I heard LTM when I was a mere 16 in'72

Doobies Rule,
Steve