As a card carrying member of The Doobie Brothers Fan club I would love to see some
posts about how we fans might view certain lyrics. For instance, one may view Road
Angel as a dangerous (bah-dum-dum) wild ride and another may view it as just good
clean fun.

Or how would one view the writers thoughts? When I first heard Closer E'vry Day and I
Cheat The Hangman I assummed Mr. Simmons was real bummed out about something that
happened to him or a close family member or friend.

When I first heard Listen To The Music I thought, "WOW!" What a fun kind of guy Tom
must be!" I figured the band was happy-go-lucky, too.

What are your thoughts?

Doobies Rule,
Steve