That is from Delaney & Bonnie & Friends around 1969 or early 1970. The band also
included Dave Mason, George Harrison and Rita Coolidge among others. So it is very
possible that "Eyes of Silver" was done with that in mind. It would be interesting to
find out. I will try and ask Tommy next month at the convention if I get a chance to
talk to him.

Chris

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED]