--Gosh, YOU GO Chris.  That got me right here (pointing to the barbell in my
navel)!LOL!
But seriously. I for one am not willing to give up.  I used to be  "president" of the
Houston chapter of the Doobie Brothers fan club in 1974 when I was a baby.  It was
more like "playing house" back then.  I only dreamed that some day I would get to meet
the Doobie Brothers and work for their fan club and now it has become a reality. I now
get to help out with the blood drive and help keep the list stirred up with bizzare
postings.  How fun!!
 Having been a "Doo-bee" in other organizations and also at work, I understand the
exhaustion and sweat that goes into keeping them going.  One person can't do it all
and shouldn't have to do it all.  Unfortunately, this is so often the case. There are
a lot of incredible "Doo-bees" in this club who do a lot of big things. If we ALL
"band" together, we CAN and WILL keep this train rollin!
BTW, it's time for your blood again, Doobs.

Cinderella

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!