DOOBS

Seems from the responses that I've received on and off the list, that many of you would like to have a little get together in Laughlin next year and are starting to make plans for Laughlin already.

Here's what I can tell you so far, and suggest you guide yourselves accordingly.

The Flamingo Hilton, the host hotel and where The Brother will be playing, will only take 3 or 4 night packages, commencing either Wednesday - Saturday, or Thursday - Saturday.  Sunday can be picked up as an extra night.  The rooms must be paid in full at time of booking and can be fully refunded by April 10, 2002.

There are other hotels in Laughlin as well as across the river in Bullhead City, Arizona which I am looking into.  I'll post up what I receive when I get it....hey, anyone out there a travel agent who can help another F/C member?

They will sell out within a month or so, as that weekend is the annual "River Run", and if you haven't heard a few thousand Harleys, come on down....Chris and Nick can attest to that; they may even ride down.

Plans can easily be made to get a meeting room and a cash bar at a hotel for a Sat or Sun afternoon gathering, and, like we did before, would send an invitation to the Brothers, hoping they might be able to show up.  All we would really need is a tentative head count, so I'd know what size room to get.

I have also placed a few calls, and am attempting to purchase a large block of tickets for both Sat and Sun nites. If I am able to do so, I'll make them available on a first come, first serve basis with maybe a limit or something like that.  I'll keep you filled in.

Don't have a clue when tickets go on sale.  You can check the pollstar site, call the Flamingo Hilton Box Office, Ticketmaster, etc.

C ya

Doobster