Hi guys...

Just a friendly reminder for everyone and the new members of the FC to not
post the set list for the Doobies until after their tour.   For one the band
wants us to be surprised.

I really TOTALLY enjoy the reviews that are coming in but, I don't want to
know what the set list is.  I for one want to be surprised.  I know there are
people that wont get to see the Doobs this tour and I'm sure they want to
know the list but, maybe we should do it off the list.

On a previous post there was an EXCELLENT review but, I had to stop reading
it when I realized that the set list was on there.  I read it with one eye
open and one eye shut, LOL.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

Have a Doobieful weekend!!

Lori