In a message dated 5/19/01 10:15:15 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< www.extremeracingleague.com >>
  Hey Lori....I don't know how you figure this ISNT Doobie related....cuz, it
sure as heck is!!!!
  First of all, DANGEROUS is practically the theme song for this event,
except you guys do all that crazy sh** on 4 wheels (part of the time anyway)
instead of 2....and your beautiful race car has the Doobie Brothers logo on
it, AND part of the proceeds go to the NVF.
  Sounds Doobie related to me!
  I hope it's a huge success today and CONGRATULATIONS TO RICK SEAMAN for
being nominated for an award tonight by the Motion Picture Asscoiation for
Stuntmen. Sorry I don't know the exact title of the show. I know I'll be
watching it on JUNE 17 when it's broadcast....cuz I'll be at your house for
the convention.
  Let us know if you have any DOOBIE BROTHERS, past or prensent out there
today.
  Peace...... Holly J =D
"...sometimes I make it up as I go along..." Ordinary Man/Pat SImmons