HI all,

First time to post in months, but had to jump in on the Doobie locations.
Went to China Grove a few years back. Talk about a swinging town...not.
Unfortunately, a big thunderstorm moved in just when I got there and I did
not even get out to pose by the China Grove sign. Tommy nailed that place
right when he called it a "sleepy little town."

I drove through Ukia, CA last June going from San Francsico up to Portland.
It was 115 degrees when I went through, so I did not stop and do much site
seeing. It did not see m to too big a place either, but not quite a sleepy as
China Grove.

My favorite Doobie locale is to drive over Highway 17 from San Jose to Santa
Cruz with Neal's Fandango blaring in the car. Nothing like driving through
the Loma Prieta area with that tune blaring. You folks that have been to
Saratoga the last few yars know all about that part of the world.

That is all for now. Hello to all the long-timers in the club. I am still
around, but spend most of my time lurking these days.

Take care and keep on rockin' down the highway.

Tom C.