I'm just as guilty as Gina because I made a side trip to Ukiah in 1987.
I must have been in the wrong part because I did not smell the pine
trees. I stayed in a motel under a radio tower. The downtown area was
quaint and old fashioned. I also rode out to Pt Reyes and drove on Sir
Frances Drake Blvd. because I heard Tom mention it has one of his
favorite cycle rides. I made a point of driving by the Transamerica
Tower in San Francisco because it's on the cover of Livin' On the Fault
Line. Jack