DOOBS

For those of you who might be interested in hotels for Laughlin, 2002...

As of today, Harrah's had not yet set a package policy, and you could book for any number of nights, on any days, unlike the Flamingo and other hotels in Laughlin which required minimum stays (Wed-Sat or Thur-Sat + add'l for Sunday).  You can always book and reserve now, and then cancel in the future if plans change.  Harrah's is aware that it's the River Run weekend.

I don't know about hotels in Bullhead City or Kingman (both in Arizona across the River) in case Laughlin is full or, you can't get the days you want.

I've begun looking into a meeting room for our Reunion party, as it seems that a lot of you are interested in coming....I'll keep you posted.

Also, I am, as I mentioned before, working on a block of tix for Sat and Sun nites.  If I am lucky enough to obtain them, further info will follow.

C ya

Doobster

P.S. - Congratulations to Rick Seaman on his nomination and the XRL, a dream come true for him.