In a message dated 5/22/01 11:41:54 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< "John" in Jesus Christ Superstar >>

  OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I nearly spit my coffee out when I read this!  How fun
and funny is that!
  You are such a multi-talent, Laurin.
  I am glad you and Snyder talked. He was ready to quit the list because he
is such a marshmellow....crusty on the outside and all squishy on the inside.
Ya know he felt like he was being singled out as a troublemaker....blah,
blah, blah...I told him to learn how to swallow and move on to the next
topic. I don't know why some people get a bug stuck in their craw and can't
choke it down!!!
  Torrey told me that Peter signed up for the Convention......OH GREAT!  I
really wish he hadn't done that and seriously hope he doesn't show up. I LOVE
HIM STILL in spite of himself, but he's just doing it to be a dick.
  Anyway..I CANT WAIT!!!!
  SEE you soon......looking forward to those 10 drinks together. <wink>
  Peace, Holly