Hi Glenn and everyone:

The show date is August 19 (Sunday) at Meadowbrook Performing Arts Center in
Gilford, New Hampshire, which is right near Lake Winnepesaukee. It's a
beautiful area and a very small venue. Ticket prices are $32.50 through
$39.50. Tickets will be on sale to the general public this Saturday at 10am
on the Meadowbrook website (meadowbrook.net). Inner Circle tickets went on
sale yesterday.

You'll have to forgive me--I was so excited when I got the email from
Meadowbrook that I forgot to tell you all to scroll down from my message, as
there is a good write up there about the Doobies.

I know I speak for many of us here when I say that I am very excited about
the Doobies coming to the very beautiful state of New Hampshire. A lot of
work was done by members of this listserv to bring them here and it is very
much appreciated.  Thank you to the people who responded when I put the word
out about this venue. I'm looking forward to seeing many of you there.

Two concerts in one summer--I AM READY!!!!!

Debbie in NH.