On Sunday 01 Nov 2009, Andrew Morgan wrote:
> Install StartUp-Manager. This can be found in Ubuntu Software Centre, or
> by running 'apt-get install startupmanager' if you prefer.

I searched for anything with 'boot' in the title, but didn't search for
'startup' ;-(

> This creates a launcher in System/Administration called StartUp-Manager.
> I think once you run this you'll work out how to change the default
> operating system, its the big obvious drop-down list box marked 'Default
> operating system'. :)

Yeah; worked like a charm.  Thanks.

The only problem is that this package has loads of Gnome dependencies.
Presumably, most of these would already have been installed if I'd been using
Ubuntu, instead of Kubuntu.

                64 bit computing with Kubuntu Linux

--
Next meeting: Dorchester, Tuesday 2009-11-03 20:00
Dorset LUG: http://dorset.lug.org.uk/