> Well last night's Meeting wasn't well attended either; just myself, Steve
> Smith and Peter Merchant ;-(  Admittedly, anyone who is a student at the
> Uni
> was likely to be off on vacation, but not everyone is a student!

I planned on going to the meet but ended up working in London so wasn't able
to get back in time.

My wednesday evenings are generally free so I will be attending at many of
the Bournemouth meets as possible. I am not sure if I will attend the
Dorchester/Blandford due to the distance.

>> Then again, BUNIX meets are open to those that aren't Uni staff or
>> students?  So DLUGgers are free to gatecrash those?
>
> Of course - I didn't mean to gatecrash this discussion with advertising.

I take it BUNIX isnt just for Bournemouth University students/staff?

--
Next meeting: Unknown
http://dorset.lug.org.uk/     http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2645413