> ... or combine with? Visit data centre for ~1+ hrs (I'm guessing a guided
> tour would be around 30-45 mins, could be way off!) followed by gathering
> chat about it/matters arising. Oh and excuse my <pedant> but
> s/replace...for/replace...with/ above.

I didn't think of that, I am not sure on what the travel arrangements would
be from/to The kings arms/Dorchester to/from Westbourne where C4L are.
Maybe the people going with cars would have enough room to take the people
that would normally use the bus, walk, etc between the locations?

--
Next meeting: Unknown
http://dorset.lug.org.uk/     http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2645413