Luke Middlewick wrote:
> Yes I too Would be intrested in a tour of C4l!
>
> What sort of times would we be looking at a tour? weekday evenings or
> weekends if its posible may be better.

How about the date of the date of the next Bournemouth meet? Which I
believe is Wednesday 2nd June.
The tour would last about an hour which includes the tour of the
facilities and a short presentation about C4L.

For transport to C4L there is an on site car park, bus stops and taxi
rank close by. The bus's which I know go past are M1, M2. Looking at
bybus.co.uk bus's 1b, 1c and 18 go past well.

Here is a link to google maps showing the car park and bus stops
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=102614788614423849298.00048630eb3ab3873c46f&t=h&z=18

--
Next meeting: Blandford Forum, Tuesday 2010-05-11 20:00
http://dorset.lug.org.uk/     http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2645413