Hi David,

> > Everyone should email David directly with the information if they're
> > thinking of going.  There's a button at the bottom of
> >
> >     http://www.mail-archive.com/dorset@mailman.lug.org.uk/msg01586.html
> >
> > if you don't know his email address.
>
> Could everyone who is going let me know by Tuesday so that I can make
> sure you are on the list and wont be refused entry.  Out of the 7
> people who expressed an interest I have had only 4 contact me off list
> saying that they will be going.
>
> Ralph: any news from Bunix and dotDorset?

Robert Bronsdon forwarded your email onto their list to remind them.  I
gave dotDorset the details on Monday and have just told them of your
deadline above.

Cheers,
Ralph.

--
Next meeting: C4L and Bournemouth, Wednesday 2010-06-02 19:00
http://dorset.lug.org.uk/     http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2645413