On Wed, 2010-05-26 at 21:22 +0100, Robert Bronsdon wrote:
> I tend to use this guide on fresh installs
> http://www.mjmwired.net/resources/mjm-fedora-f12.html sadly [s]he has not
> released a F13 version as yet. Hopefully it will arrive soon. If your
> careful you should be able to follow the F12 guide and most things are
> likely to work on F13, be careful though.

Robert, I just googled RPM Fusion, was directed to the rpmfusion.net
site and just clicked on the auto installer for the package updater.
Then I was asked for my admin password, and it installed with a few dire
warnings of naughtiness.
Then I ran Updater again, it refreshed to an even newer 13 version, then
I ran the software installer and found all my favourites.
Simple.
But I still think that Ubuntu is better. Consumers want to compute, not
sit an exam.
Simono

--
Next meeting: C4L and Bournemouth, Wednesday 2010-06-02 19:00
http://dorset.lug.org.uk/     http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2645413