I am running Mepis 8 (Debian Lenny) and have downloaded and installed Virtual
box 2.0.4 from the repositories. When I launch Vbox it tells me that version
3.2.2 is available, is it safe\recommended to upgrade vbox by downloading the
relevant deb from vbox?? If I upgrade how safe is my guest OS (XP Pro).

Secondly, should I be able to set up a VPN in the XP guest and make it connect?
Currently it fails saying it can't connect (internet access works ok)

Tim

--
Next meeting: C4L and Bournemouth, Wednesday 2010-06-02 19:00
http://dorset.lug.org.uk/     http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2645413