hi Tim (& Robert)

> At the end of the day it is what make life easier for you..............

agree, and I'm not in the habit of re-typing the "command line incantations" :-)

didn't know that Lucky Backup is a front-end to rsync; I like to
construct the command lines by hand -- once -- using the --dry-run
option many complex tools provide, because it gives me time to think
(and re-check!) what needs doing. once happy, the command goes into
the crontab or becomes part of a (usually small) shell script. I find
that point-and-click can be *too* immediate. ;)

--
regards, jr.

time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.

--
Next meeting: Blandford Forum, Tuesday 2010-09-07 20:00
http://dorset.lug.org.uk/     http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2645413