Is it Yellow Buses or Wilts & Dorset buses?

Unfortunately, I'm new to Bournemouth so I don't know any place to suggest
but Wimborne seems a little too far to rely on public transport in the
evening (after living here for 3 months, the one thing I have learnt as a
bus user is "don't rely on the bus turning up when it should in the
evening").

Google Android, programming and web design at http://www.cogitas.net/blog/
--
Next meeting:  Bournemouth? TBD, Wednesday 2010-10-06 20:00